tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Pre Approved Odds?

@Horseshoez wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

@Fortnite323 wrote:

I'm not applying for anything I'm just asking waiting for my 341 on 18th hopefully get discharged soon after 

Did you end up applying for anything after your 341 meeting? Our filing and meeting dates are within days of eachother. I was approved for an OpenSky card Friday. Went with a $3K limit.

@Horseshoez 

Any feel for how TD Bank card will grow? SP or HP for CLIs? Maybe auto-increases? 

My secured $5,000 TDCash card graduated the day the 7th statement cut (six months and a day or two after I got it in the mail); then 14 months later I was greeted with an auto-CLI for an additional $3,500.

@HorseshoezIt comes up but no real solid DP's. So your at $8500 now?

Message 31 of 34
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Horseshoez wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

@Fortnite323 wrote:

I'm not applying for anything I'm just asking waiting for my 341 on 18th hopefully get discharged soon after 

Did you end up applying for anything after your 341 meeting? Our filing and meeting dates are within days of eachother. I was approved for an OpenSky card Friday. Went with a $3K limit.

@Horseshoez 

Any feel for how TD Bank card will grow? SP or HP for CLIs? Maybe auto-increases? 

My secured $5,000 TDCash card graduated the day the 7th statement cut (six months and a day or two after I got it in the mail); then 14 months later I was greeted with an auto-CLI for an additional $3,500.

@HorseshoezIt comes up but no real solid DP's. So your at $8500 now?

Yeah, color me surprised; I never asked for the CLI and TDBank didn't even hit me with a soft pull, they just waved their wand and "Prang!", my credit limit was $8,500.  Smiley Happy

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 32 of 34
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I stopped by my local TD Bank to open a checking account and savings account for the secured card. I deposited $5K for that. I was told I should have it in 7-10 days. I can stop into a branch to get one once it shows in my accounts list. The only question that had me wondering if it's an application that will be reviewed was when she asked about my income. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 33 of 34
CornChipPaws
Established Member

@kebeneezer88 wrote:

Credit One $600 

Mission Lane $750

I burned Cap 1 so unsure if I'll get back in with them. I do still have an auto loan with them. 

Pretty happy to get these already. Will use responsibly and hopefully after discharge get CLI.

Hey how's your auto loan going? I just got locked out... I've read about it. Filed on the 27th of May, hearing July 5th. I saw I can pay some third party. My bill is due on the 10th... is it pretty easy to pay? I only see a number to call. Ty Ty!

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.