cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-filing Bankruptcy certificate

tag
worriedparent

Pre-filing Bankruptcy certificate

Were you guys able to do this online?   If so, how was that process?   Is this something that my spouse and I take together or separate?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Metsfantransplant
Valued Member

Re: Pre-filing Bankruptcy certificate

My wife and I used InCharge debt solutions and it was online. There were several other onlines ones and one or two may have been cheaper but this site looked a little more legitimate to me so I went with it. It was $25 for the both of us and only around $11 ( I think?, we haven't done it yet) for the post filing certificate. 

Message 2 of 4
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Yes you can do it online, but it takes a couple of hours.  And be sure to give yourself the two hours becuase it is timed and won't let you advance until you have spent what they think is enough time on the page.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 3 of 4
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

When you file, you will get offers in the mail...they seem expensive.

My attorney told us to use hummingbird for both certifications. Was super cheap but did take a few hours and was pretty thorough. Take it seriously - and don't just breeze through it. Mine had a time use on it.

**mods - if it is against forum rules to suggest this - please delete.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.