Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem at 341 meeting..

tag
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Re: Problem at 341 meeting..

@Anonymous wrote:

One week today, only thing insee in PACER is *2/21 revised documents uploaded by my attorney and my attorney has been in contact telling me no worries. 

My Experian has a new alert that credit one petitioned my bk??! I did open a low limit card months before filing due to 3 years of not paying on any cards and tried to start rebuilding and get lucky. That's when then judgements came and I just gave in. But can this petition hurt me I wouldn't worry about the petition. I had one as well. Apparently some like to do that. When I asked about it, my atty said it was their way of keeping up to date. Honestly, I don't know but my atty wasn't concerned. Mine was a PRA or something like that. 

Just keeping moving forward day by day. You will be fine. You had your 341, your trustee got the required documents and now the most challenging thing is ahead of you. It is the waiting game. Nothing to do. Can't speed it up. Literally do nothing but wait. Then around the 60+ day mark, it will happen. Discharge then close. With a letter/call from your lawyer and your discharge from the Judge. I was literally you 17 days ago. Worried and nervous. The people here helped keep the calm. Then on the 10th at 10pm, happy discharge day. You will get there. I promise.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 31 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Azuieldrago wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

One week today, only thing insee in PACER is *2/21 revised documents uploaded by my attorney and my attorney has been in contact telling me no worries. 

My Experian has a new alert that credit one petitioned my bk??! I did open a low limit card months before filing due to 3 years of not paying on any cards and tried to start rebuilding and get lucky. That's when then judgements came and I just gave in. But can this petition hurt me I wouldn't worry about the petition. I had one as well. Apparently some like to do that. When I asked about it, my atty said it was their way of keeping up to date. Honestly, I don't know but my atty wasn't concerned. Mine was a PRA or something like that. 

Just keeping moving forward day by day. You will be fine. You had your 341, your trustee got the required documents and now the most challenging thing is ahead of you. It is the waiting game. Nothing to do. Can't speed it up. Literally do nothing but wait. Then around the 60+ day mark, it will happen. Discharge then close. With a letter/call from your lawyer and your discharge from the Judge. I was literally you 17 days ago. Worried and nervous. The people here helped keep the calm. Then on the 10th at 10pm, happy discharge day. You will get there. I promise.

Thanks so much 🙌

Message 32 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

My attorney just emailed me saying the trustee concluded it yesterday and he said in about 45 daysish I'll have my discharge.  This is has been the hardest journey and it only has just begun. Thanks for the support !!!!!

Message 33 of 40
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Only just begun? Nope its over. Bring on the DC papers!!!!!!!!!!

Message 34 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did it cause you a lot of stress too?! Plus with the world the way it is now this is such a relief and one that I desperately needed. 

How long until the papers land? 

Also thank you and everyone else for your support. 

Would you say I could start my rebuild process yet? I burned pretty much every company :/ is a secured card my only option? I've read some of the great topics on rebuilding I just don't know about how soon? 

Again thanks and stay healthy 👍

Message 35 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOT MY DISCHARGE TODAY!!!!!

Message 36 of 40
Mizqtpye
Valued Member

Reading your journey took me on a rollercoaster ride lol! Huge congratulations on your discharge and good luck on your rebuild!

Starting FICO 8: 6/2020: EX 546 - TU 507 - EQ 596
Current FICO 8: 11/2022: EX 695 - TU 676 - EQ 680
2021 Goal Score: EX 690 - TU 690 - EQ 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 37 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh it was a fun ride ....NOT 😂

Message 38 of 40
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Well at least the ride is over now! Now can focus on rebuilding and go nowhere but up from here!

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 39 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

👍👍

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.