Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Chapter 7 Discharge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question About Chapter 7 Discharge

HI, I have already had my 341 meeting around 2 months ago. My trustee has already did his report of no distribution. Stated that the case has been fully administered and he requested that he be discharged from any further duties as trustee. My objection to discharge due date was july 3rd was wondering when I should get the Discharge?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question About Chapter 7 Discharge

@Anonymous wrote:

HI, I have already had my 341 meeting around 2 months ago. My trustee has already did his report of no distibution. Stated that the case has been fully administered and he requested that he be discharged from any further duties as trustee. My objection to discharge due date was july 3rd was wondering when I should get the Discharge?

Honestly it could be as soon as today. My was completed at 8:34pm according PACER. 

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I check PACER?

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Make an account on the pacer website then search up your case information.

Message 4 of 13
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

The discharge will come, courts were closed on the 3rd due to 4th of July. I would think it would come sometime this week pending on your state may be delayed a bit. Mine came just about a week after my objection to discharge date. Congrats on getting this far!

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. It's been a very rough 4 months for me. I'm very excited to get my fresh start!

Message 6 of 13
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

I been there right with you, I filed on 2/3 and my discharge just come in about a week and a half  ago. Once you get it make sure you check your credit reports that everything is reporting Included in bankruptcy and 0 balance. My suggesstion is don't apply for new credit till you know your report is in order.You can pull your credit reports for free weekly at annualcreditreport.com I personally signed up for the myfico as people on here have helped me greatly and it pulls all 3 monthly and gives you every score you could ever need.

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not showing any change on pacer I contacted my lawyer and they said it could take up to a month is that normal?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on how busy your area is it could take a few weeks.  My discharge just came in and took a week after my last day to dispute date.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the discharge on the 16th of july Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.