Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reaffirmation hearing (auto) ?

tag
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

Re: Reaffirmation hearing (auto) ?

Yeah, your situation is definitely odd. Prior to my 341 meeting, my lawyer had informed the credit union that I had my auto loan through that I was planning on reaffirmning. About a week past the 341, my lawyer told me to come in because she had the paperwork back from the CU and I needed to sign a few documents and that was the last of it. She filed the paperwork and my loan was reaffirmed without issue. No delays on anything and there was no separate hearing needed.
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 11 of 12
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

Re: Reaffirmation hearing (auto) ?

@MileHigh96 wrote:
Yeah, your situation is definitely odd. Prior to my 341 meeting, my lawyer had informed the credit union that I had my auto loan through that I was planning on reaffirmning. About a week past the 341, my lawyer told me to come in because she had the paperwork back from the CU and I needed to sign a few documents and that was the last of it. She filed the paperwork and my loan was reaffirmed without issue. No delays on anything and there was no separate hearing needed.

this is what I expected. my lawyer too but apparently I got one of the judges that likes to have hearings (those arent that rare are they?)  and in my area it can cause crazy delays getting them booked..  know it will all be resolved at some point but the delay for no important reason is just crazy frustrating 

BKCH7 - Discharged Dec 2022
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.