cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviewing my CH 7 bankruptcy and have a question...

tag
ddamage
Regular Contributor

Reviewing my CH 7 bankruptcy and have a question...

Hello FICO Family.

So I filed for Ch 7 in Oct 22, 2013 which I know will stay on public record for 10 years. Well I have FICO 3b montioring and was reviewing my negative items when I came across my 16 tradelines that were IIB that experian listed many of the credit card accounts as charge-offs Oct 2013 and 90 day late(for all credit cards) Oct 2013 but I was current (jan13-ok, feb 13ok, etc until Oct Charge-off) on all of these accounts all the way until Oct 2013 when I had filled and EQ and TU don't list charge-offs or lates. Would this be something to dispute even though next year Oct 2020 will be 7 years? Thank you in advance. I hope to hear back from someone that might know.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Reviewing my CH 7 bankruptcy and have a question...

Were these accounts reporting lates and or were charged off prior to your BK filing? If so I believe your history will remain and is reported correctly.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 4
ddamage
Regular Contributor

example2.jpgexample1.jpg

@Jnbmom wrote:

Were these accounts reporting lates and or were charged off prior to your BK filing? If so I believe your history will remain and is reported correctly.

Message 3 of 4
ddamage
Regular Contributor

I was current on all of them but I knew I couldn't continue due to my health and 100% disabled veteran and left my federal job with VA so I filled CH 7. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.