Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start of 2nd Chapter 7 journey......

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Start of 2nd Chapter 7 journey......

@getridofccdebt wrote:

Well I finally had enough money to pay my final payment to my BK attorney and we are filed as of today. Feels weird. Kind of ashamed I had to do this again. Just have to stay positive and rebound. 

Well at least you know now by being on here that we dont judge people. You have learned your mistakes x2. Third times a charm now. Once DC'ed you know where to come to rebuild. And what it takes to get back on track. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Message 11 of 17
getridofccdebt
New Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@getridofccdebt wrote:

Well I finally had enough money to pay my final payment to my BK attorney and we are filed as of today. Feels weird. Kind of ashamed I had to do this again. Just have to stay positive and rebound. 

Well at least you know now by being on here that we dont judge people. You have learned your mistakes x2. Third times a charm now. Once DC'ed you know where to come to rebuild. And what it takes to get back on track. Good Luck and keep us posted.

This is very true. All I can do is learn from my set of mistakes and move forward. Excited for a clean slate but boy I burned a lot of cc companies

Message 12 of 17
getridofccdebt
New Contributor

UPDATE: Had my 341 meeting yesterday. Went smooth and was done in 7 minutes. Now the wait begins. 1 question, could the trustee deny my case after the 341 meeting and if so ho wlong would that typically take?

Message 13 of 17
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

After the 341 check pacer for the report of no distribution (usually 1-5 days after the 341) once the trustee files that... unless there is an objection... you are smooth sailing.

Message 14 of 17
getridofccdebt
New Contributor

My discharge date was 6/7 so I am checking Pacer but it doesn't ay awaiting discharge? It says objections to discharge due 6/7. Is this normal?

@MyDataMyChoice wrote:
After the 341 check pacer for the report of no distribution (usually 1-5 days after the 341) once the trustee files that... unless there is an objection... you are smooth sailing.

Message 15 of 17
getridofccdebt
New Contributor

Guys I'm DISCHARGED! So happy it's time to start to rubuild...... yet again! This time must smarter decisions.

@getridofccdebt wrote:

My discharge date was 6/7 so I am checking Pacer but it doesn't ay awaiting discharge? It says objections to discharge due 6/7. Is this normal?

@MyDataMyChoice wrote:

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update on the rebuilding process after your 2nd BK7? I am in a similar situation and curious if you were able to rebound after like the first. 

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.