cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started my Rebuild

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Started my Rebuild

So I started my rebuild after getting my FICO scores. My Transunion FACO was way off.

EX 535. EQ 552. TU 481

Started my rebuild with:

Credit One  $400 unsecured 

Open Sky. $1000 secured

Self Lender. 1 year $48 per month. 

Now nothing for a few months. Then I'm thinking about trying TD Bank secured. There are several branches about two hours from me. Will keep the Credit One for 11 months then cancel. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Started my Rebuild

Nice. In around 3-4 months. Hit up Cap1 for their Plat card. No need to drive 2 hrs for a secured. With what you have now. You might be able to by-pass secured cards. Let the 3 new accounts age till then. But hey its a great start! Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Good luck on your credit journey!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Thank you so much!! Hoping Capital One will let me back in but I did burn them for about $30,000. My plan is work on credit and save for a down payment on a newer car at the end of the year. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.