Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status on PACER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Status on PACER

I just checked PACER and my most recent activity states "Order Discharging Debtor (s)". Does this mean I'm discharged?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Status on PACER

On the main page it'll say "standard discharge" then the date of discharge. I think Order discharging debtors occurs a few weeks before discharge. You're close!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the main menu, if you go to History/Documents and look for an entry something like "Order Discharging Debtor(s)".  This what showed up last month for me.  I clicked on the blue number to the left and view the document and it was my discharge paper.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

In the main menu, if you go to History/Documents and look for an entry something like "Order Discharging Debtor(s)".  This what showed up last month for me.  I clicked on the blue number to the left and view the document and it was my discharge paper.

djenks is right. I was trying to look it up on my phone but I couldn't find it. But it should also say Standard Discharge (date) when you first log in.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It says that, thanks guys!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and welcome to rebuilding! Good luck!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.