Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still reporting delinquent after ch 7?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still reporting delinquent after ch 7?

I filed in June, had my 341 hearing, and most of my accounts are updated but I have two accounts that keep reporting every month delinquent. Kays is now reporting 90 days late and two loans I had with a local CU are at 120. Is this correct? When can i dispute this? I've called them several times and they continue to report me delinquent. They were both included in my ch7. They aren't even listing my ch 7. They both stated they received the notification. I
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Still reporting delinquent after ch 7?

I would wait until they're actually discharged thru the BK and then see if they've been updated.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Still reporting delinquent after ch 7?

@medicgrrl wrote:
I would wait until they're actually discharged thru the BK and then see if they've been updated.

^^agree 100%

While your desire to be proactive is admirable, your reports are going to do all sorts of wacky things between now and discharge.  Don't stress it Smiley Happy

I actually didn't dispute anything on mine until 1 month post discharge and by then I think it was only one or two accounts showing incorrectly.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.