cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Capital One PC to Quicksilver

Shedoc1666
Contributor

Successful Capital One PC to Quicksilver

I just got off of a chat with a very friendly Capital One customer service representative who pc'd my capital one platinum card to a quicksilver! My first card with rewards since my Chapter 7 discharge last September. I feel great and even more motivated to keep on my credit rebuilding journey.

5 REPLIES 5
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Successful Capital One PC to Quicksilver

Congrats! I recently PC'd from the Platinum to the Quicksilver too! Doesn't it feel great to start seeing results from a hard working rebuild? Smiley Happy
BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 6/8/21:

TCL: $40,700 • UTIL: 1% • AZEO
Message 2 of 6
gorgon
Frequent Contributor

OP, how long did you have your Platinum card before you PC'd?

Message 3 of 6
Philly84
Established Member

@gorgon wrote:

OP, how long did you have your Platinum card before you PC'd?

I'd love to know this as well. I just got mine. 

Rebuild Started 9/2018
Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Congrats! I remember when I was able to get upgraded. Great feeling. Your on your way to bigger and better things one step at a time.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 5 of 6
Shedoc1666
Contributor

Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with school. Anyway, I got my platinum card in June, so I had it about 3 months before I had it changed to a Quicksilver card.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.