cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony showing CO/Other Derog, 90 days IIB

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Synchrony showing CO/Other Derog, 90 days IIB

Edited to say, oh yeah. They've locked me out of my account with them. I tried to log into my Amazon to get the last statement and got this:

We're sorry!

We have a problem with your account that needs to be fixed before we can restore your online access.

Please call  us at 1-866-634-8379

When I googled that, it is the Amazon number to make a payment.

Because of a delay at my attorney's, several of my accounts reached 30 days past due about a week or so before my filing date.

Now that my tradelines are beginning to update to IIB, I have noticed that every single one of my Synch tradelines are showing a status of 'IIB', 'CO or other Derogatory', and also '90 Days late' on October 1st (all 3 of those status/comments).    I know they will have to correct the CO/other derog & change 90 days late to 30, and maybe it will on it's own after discharge, but I'm starting to feel like I won't be app'ing for a Synch card after I eventually meet their requirements again. 

Also, a question about scoring.  Considering nothing else changes, once the BK7 filing shows up on your reports and your score plummets, considering nothing else negative hits it, is that the bottom line?  Will it drop any lower when it updates to the discharge?  (yes, I know they're an unpredictable beast, but just curious if yours dropped further when it updated to discharged).

Thanks!

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Synchrony showing CO/Other Derog, 90 days IIB

Once the BK hits your reports that the beginning. Once you get your DC and all accts reflect IIB and 0 balnce. Then your legally out of debt and you will see a score rise. Each individual has different results. But it will go up. Thats why I always say. Dont go app crazy until all this happens. In some cases it could mean an approval for a unsecured vs. a secured card. Keep us updated how much of a gain you get once the smoke settles.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony showing CO/Other Derog, 90 days IIB

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Once the BK hits your reports that the beginning. Once you get your DC and all accts reflect IIB and 0 balnce. Then your legally out of debt and you will see a score rise. Each individual has different results. But it will go up. Thats why I always say. Dont go app crazy until all this happens. In some cases it could mean an approval for a unsecured vs. a secured card. Keep us updated how much of a gain you get once the smoke settles.

Since it was neither in CO or 90 days past due, they will have to correct that won't they?  I understand these accounts were technically 30 days late about a week before I filed, but that's the worse they can update it to, isn't it? Closed by grantor, 30 days late, zero bal, IIB?

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.