cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! MY friends... DC May 2018

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! MY friends... DC May 2018

Hi all,

Just a litle update I couldn't or could I, be doing better...

Less than one month after DC, pre-approved for Ulta with 500.00 limt, increased to 1260.00!  I pay this off in full every month

up next (cant remember exact dates so I am going to leave them out) Pre-approved for Ollo at 1000.00 increased to 1200.00

then I got a pretty pink Discover card pre-qual with a 2000.00 with increase to 2500.00

Applied for Kohls, only 300.00 pre-qual

around the same time, I was just seeing who I was pre-qual with and got a milestone card with only 300.00 sadly they have a yearly fee but I paid that immedialty and rarely use the card.. I will charge a few dollars here and there.

then was pre-approved for Hot Topic 500.00, and I burned Commenity with 3 cards, Limited, Express and Victoria's Secret

Then I did burn Capitol One, so for laughs and giggles I went to see if I would pre-qual and I did, but I got the dreaded 7-10 day and 3  weeks yes 3 weeks later the card was in the mail with a 3k limit, I paid in full, always made more than the minimum, so expecting only a 500.00 increase they upped me to 6000.00! WHAAAAAAAAATT  yes they did!

Last but not least - my new Jeep! I was approved for a lease thru Chrysler!  I just got it 2 weeks ago.

So that is my story so far!  When I was a dealer, they said my scores were 660 across the board.  They said once the lease hits my credit it will go up. 

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Contributor

Re: TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! MY friends... DC May 2018

Congrats! Now its time to garden with 6 new cards and a new lease so your scores can rebound.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 2 of 3
Established Contributor

Re: TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! MY friends... DC May 2018

Gardening would be a good idea at this point I agree.  Congrats on all of your hard work!

Minion Congrats.gif

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.