Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU doesn't show 'IIB"

tag
twono
Frequent Contributor

TU doesn't show 'IIB"

Looking at myFICO 3B reports.....TU doesn't list any of my 30+ accts as "IIB".  

TU shows that they are closed and with $0 balance....and shows either "PAID/PAYS AS AGREED" or  "UNRATED" in the remarks column instead of "IIB".

On the TU website, CCT site, and even Credit Karma.....it shows 'IIB" or "chapter 7 BK'.....

myFICO is supposedly THE place to get your real fico scores, why doesn't TU show "IIB" on myFICO but does on other sites where TU is offered?  Should i stop using myFICO at this point?  Seems im getting more accurate info from many other sites.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU doesn't show 'IIB"

myFICO is the place to get your scores.. but I have found the formatting on many online reports (myFICO as well) doesn't always match what you see from the actual CRA. Doesn't always mean inconsistencies persay, but rather just formatting issues. Heck even the online version of the reports from the CRA cannot always match what is mailed. 

How long since your DC? 

Message 2 of 4
twono
Frequent Contributor

2wks.
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Too soon.. you need to wait at least 30 days and then triage everything. 

With that said, the fact it shows $0, I would think it would show IIB as well. Check the CRA report. Or just dispute it. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.