Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU early exclusion

tag
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

TU early exclusion

I filed BK June 9, 2009. It was discharged December 2009. My TU report has a notation “to be removed May 2019”. Is the six month early exclusion based off the filing date or the month TU is saying the record will be removed?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: TU early exclusion

Not positive about a BK7, but a 13 is the filing date so I expect them to be the same. This means you can probably request and EE in December and get it off TU.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, request that EE in December. You can do it online. They removed ours no questions asked within 24 hours of dispute/request
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yep, request that EE in December. You can do it online. They removed ours no questions asked within 24 hours of dispute/request

I tried online for my BK which should be removed 3/2019 but there was no option for this account is too old.  How early did you do a request?  I know TU will do 6 months which would have been September 1st.

Should I just call them and ask?  Just easier for me to do this stuff online.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried online for my BK which should be removed 3/2019 but there was no option for this account is too old.  How early did you do a request?  I know TU will do 6 months which would have been September 1st.

Should I just call them and ask?  Just easier for me to do this stuff online.

Stalking any responses since I have one that was filed 7/09. 

Message 5 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

TU is 6 months for EE. 

I called today actually and got all my 6 IIB accts deleted early. They were due to fall off March 2019 anyways. Had to ask for a 2nd supervisor in the USA to get my point across, as I dont think they understood what I was saying/asking, so you might have to be a little agressive and keep going up the chain.  So as of now, the only neg I have on TU is the BK itself in PR. I have 4 more years before I can ask for EE on that one though. 

As far as BK's goes...its also 10 years from FILE date, not DC date. So the EE would start 6 months prior to FILE date. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.