Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU reporting all 30+ of my accts as late post DC

tag
twono
Frequent Contributor

TU reporting all 30+ of my accts as late post DC

So i'm 3 wks post DC.  All 3 bureaus have barely shown any changes to any of my accts...all 30+ of them that were IIB.

However, TU is showing ALL 30+ accts that were IIB as '30 days late'.  There were 2-3 accts that were actually 30 days late and those are reported accurately on EX and EQ.

I don't see TU removing 30+ lates on their own.  Do i need to dispute each and every one of the 30+ accts on TU?

I believe my scores are reflective of the mis-reporting by TU...EX 611, EQ 605, TU 579.

Also, PENFED is reporting 2 open accts on EX and EQ with balances, whereas they were IIB as well.

TIA

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Marvelousone
New Contributor

Re: TU reporting all 30+ of my accts as late post DC

WE are in the same boat,  We filed Chapter 7 in January 2019, Discharged in May.  I have NEVER been a day late on any accounts and now those 10 accounts are showing deliquent over 60 days.  When I contacted Experian, they said too bad, nothing they can do.  Does anyone have any history of this and getting them to take off the late, having the BK is bad enough?  Also, do you know how long those will stay on if they won't remove? 

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: TU reporting all 30+ of my accts as late post DC

A discharged debt can not be late – ever. So if a creditor reports a late for a date after your bankruptcy filing date, and certainly post-discharge. Survey says....NOT! Look at your actual file date and the actual date of the lates. If any are past the file date. Dispute it. The dates are your best friend or enemy.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.