cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The finish line is in sight!

Caribsa89
Valued Member

Re: The finish line is in sight!


@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Caribsa89,

 

I filed 11/30/2021 for chapter 7.  When I looked at Equifax and my bankruptcy fell off finally. The Vantage 3.0 score is 774. 

I am so glad that is now in the past.

 

Guyatthebeach


Thanks!  I hope Equifax does not wait the month of to delete.  I am hoping for deletion sometime in January for my 3/30/2012 filing.  I've read 3 cases recently from another credit board of which they deleted without prompting 2 months early.  The most recent one I saw from another board is they filed on 07/20/2011 and it fell off their Equifax report in May of this year and April for Experian.  That would be January for Equifax for me if the same thing happens.

Message 11 of 20
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!

I filed mine back in April of 2012 and Experian has been a thorn in my side about removing early. TU and EQ removed it pretty quickly after I asked for EE. 



FICO 5 ,4, 2 1/2022

FICO 8 - 1/2022

FICO 9 - 1/2022
Message 12 of 20
Caribsa89
Valued Member

Re: The finish line is in sight!


@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I filed mine back in April of 2012 and Experian has been a thorn in my side about removing early. TU and EQ removed it pretty quickly after I asked for EE. 


How did you request it from EQ and when?  Most said that EQ is the most dificult one!

Message 13 of 20
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!


@Caribsa89 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I filed mine back in April of 2012 and Experian has been a thorn in my side about removing early. TU and EQ removed it pretty quickly after I asked for EE. 


How did you request it from EQ and when?  Most said that EQ is the most dificult one!


I disputed and specifically asked for EE in the dispute.



FICO 5 ,4, 2 1/2022

FICO 8 - 1/2022

FICO 9 - 1/2022
Message 14 of 20
Caribsa89
Valued Member

Re: The finish line is in sight!


@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@Caribsa89 wrote:

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

I filed mine back in April of 2012 and Experian has been a thorn in my side about removing early. TU and EQ removed it pretty quickly after I asked for EE. 


How did you request it from EQ and when?  Most said that EQ is the most dificult one!


I disputed and specifically asked for EE in the dispute.


Did you dispute it online or call?  I actually called on the 14th of this month, after EX dropped it, and was told they donot do EE for BK. She would not even take my dispute 7 days ago.  If online, what did you choose as reason and if phone, what number did you call?

Message 15 of 20
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!

Caribsa89,

 

I submitted a dispute online and got nothing. 

Guyatthebeach

Message 16 of 20
Caribsa89
Valued Member

Re: The finish line is in sight!

I called 7 days ago and got nothing! Hence my surprise that 1GaDawg85 received one with a later filing date.  I need more info to see if I want to try again.  

Message 17 of 20
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!

It's my personal experience that leads me to believe Equifax is took inconsistent in how they handle disputes, especially when an EE is involved.

 

Guyatthebeach

Message 18 of 20
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!

Can not even explain how happy I am for you!!! Congrats on finally getting the BK off Smiley Happy You have done an AMAZING job rebuilding. Happy holidays and I just know you are going to hit your goals in 2022
Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
755 EQ FICO 12/2021
797 TU FICO 12/2021
745 EX FICO 12/2021
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 19 of 20
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: The finish line is in sight!

Scupra,

Thank you for the kind words. I know you will be excited when your bankruptcy drops off.

 

I appreciate all the kind words and suggestions you made over the years.  I am still a believer in SoulMaster's plan today.  People should use it as guide. I'm proof that it works long term. I've measured my success with the amount of CL's, low APR's, and then FICO scores. 

Again, thank you for the years of support!

 

Guyatthebeach

 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.