Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Financial Leasing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota Financial Leasing

I have a lease ending in December, so I’m looking to possibly lease a vehicle with Toyota. Hopefully a 4Runner. Does anyone have any idea what their credit lease requirements are? I currently lease through VW Credit. My ch 7 bankruptcy was discharged last August. Please let me know if you have any leasing experience with Toyota. Thank you in advance!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial Leasing

From what I understand you need a 650 FICO. They pulled my EQ Auto 05.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to obtain a lease through Toyota financial 11 months after Bankruptcy Discharge with $0 down. I do know they make exceptions based on the time of year and need to get rid of certain models. You might do well this time of year looking to purchase a 2018 since the 2019's have hit the showroom floor. Good Luck to you.

• Tier 1: FICO 720+ (3.99% APR)
  • Tier 2: FICO 670-719 (6.50% APR)
  • Tier 3: FICO: 650-669 (9.95% APR)
  • Tier 4: FICO 630-649 (14.19% APR)
  • Tier 5: FICO 610-629 (15.95% APR)
  • Tier 6: FICO 580-609 (18.95% APR)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really appreciate the info! My score isn’t high enough for me to get a decent rate, so it sounds like I just really need to focus on building my score up. Thank again!
Message 4 of 5
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

One thing to remember, if Toyota is running a finance special with low rates. You only need a 650 score to get it. Id imagine you should be able to get there in time.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.