Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Credit Report Inaccuracies

tag
meljeff1
Contributor

Transunion Credit Report Inaccuracies

My question is are the trade lines still suppose to show the high and low balances that I had prior to BK. The balance it self says 0 but underneath it, shows a low high and low balance. I'm wondering if that is affecting my score? Also all my BK accounts show status "unrated" but then it shows in remarks included in BK. Do I need to be concerned with that?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion Credit Report Inaccuracies

@meljeff1 wrote:

My question is are the trade lines still suppose to show the high and low balances that I had prior to BK. The balance it self says 0 but underneath it, shows a low high and low balance. I'm wondering if that is affecting my score? Also all my BK accounts show status "unrated" but then it shows in remarks included in BK. Do I need to be concerned with that?

Per FICO scoring and as viewed by lenders, the high balance doesn't matter. It only matters if it was a CC, HELOC, and LOC and if those were reporting a balance and it didn't report a credit limit (e.g. a no preset limit acct). If you have a paid closed account showing an incorrect high balance then know that there's no negative (or positive) impact to your FICO and lenders don't care. While an IIB mention in the comments is scored negatively, don't be concerned about "unrated". FICO is indifferent to that.

Message 2 of 3

Re: Transunion Credit Report Inaccuracies

What is the impact if those IIB accounts are showing a "Current Balance"? On my Experian and Equifax files, a number of the IIB trade lines still showed a balance owed even though they were included in the Chapter 13 plan. The result was that my DTI was thrown way out of whack when in all actuality I no longer owe the balance (As long as I make my Chapter 13 payments obviously). I've been disuting the crap out of themt o try and get them to fix it. Correct course of action or should I stop wasting my time???

Trans FICO = 660 (01/6/2013) Equifax FICO = 654 (01/6/2013) Experian PLUS = 656 (1/6/2013)
Wallet = AMEX Prepaid with $300 every 2 weeks deposited, Cap One (Formerly Orchard Bank) $500 CL in SOCK-DRAWER, Credit One Bank Visa $1000 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Discover Matrix $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, Fingerhut Charge Account $300 CL in SOCK_DRAWER, and Barclaycard MC with $1300 CL
Goal.....To break 750-775 by the end of 2013
DId not reach my 2012 Goal of 700... :-((
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.