Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turned In paperwork and paid Attorney

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Turned In paperwork and paid Attorney

Our attorney called today and is working on our petition bk7 said they will try to file before end of month could possibly be early April. Wondering if Corona will effect the filing and MOC date. He also pulled credit and gave us a Credit score Analysis 

Husbands. 561 current (12 mo 664)

Myself 557 (12 mo 641) will be burning Capitol 1, synchrony, Walmart, Care Credit, and Credit 1 

Any accuracy to these? Also I have read a lot on this site but if you had to give them one piece of advice for rebuilding what would it be. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Turned In paperwork and paid Attorney

Which chapter are you filing? That will determine the advise you are seeking, as wellas which banks/creditors you are burning.

I signed my paperwork (chapter 13) on 3/17 and it was filed the same day, COVID-19 and all.  I'm assuming my MOC date will be pushed back. All 3 bureaus have been notified and it's already posted on all of my reports.  My reports are changing daily.  

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Our attorney called today and is working on our petitions, said they will try to file before end of month could possibly be early April. Wondering if Corona will effect the filing and MOC date. He also pulled credit and gave us a Credit score Analysis 

Husbands. 561 current (12 mo 664)

Myself 557 (12 mo 641) 

Any accuracy to these? Also I have read a lot on this site but if you had to give them one piece of advice for rebuilding what would it be. 

Let the entire process work out. Wait up to 30 days after DC or until all accounts IIB show $0 balance. And then let the credit score bump up. Then it will be time to slowly start the rebuild. Depending on who got burned. You can come back once its all done. And we'll be glad to help you kick start your new life. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bk7 we will be burning Capitol 1, Credit one, care credit, Walmart, and losts of medical. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.