Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA let me back on the site!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA let me back on the site!

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I wanted to share. Like everyone else, when we filed ch7 in January 2016, USAA booted us from the website, and eventually the mobile app. I got a letter this week that stated I was welcome to use them again. Sure enough I logged on and have access to everything I've been missing. Lol. The products and services and discounts. Anyone else have this experience?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USAA let me back on the site!

Great feeling to be appreciated again! Enjoy your recognition and new found lost opportunities!
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah most places will let you back in once you are done.

Some take longer than others.

USAA is a great bank!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Linewife,
Thanks for your post! I got the same letter last week and figured it was just trash. After seeing your post I logged on and had full access as well!!!!!! My exile wasn't due to my BK, it was because I've owed them for an insurance policy since college and did not IIB that account for fear of them shutting down my account
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was let back in recently as well!!! 

Message 5 of 15
barbaralee
Established Contributor

I was let back in recently and they gave me a credit card with a limit of 8500. I was wondering are they loosening their criteria? My bk was from '10. 

Message 6 of 15
jhb
New Contributor

After seeing this thread, I wanted to verify for myself. It's true,they let me have access to the full website! I was just discharged in May 2017. I opened a new checking, and applied for a secured American Express at a $500 initial deposit. I didn't want to press my luck with an unsecured card, as I burned them for about $10,000 just two months ago. I hope NFCU will be as forgiving in the near future. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's soooo tempting to app for an unsecured. I'll wait until see if anyone else has success. Lol
Message 8 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I was able as well, you'll see my post about it in "personal Finance".
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to everyone back in! I love USAA, T hey are my favorite back, best bank ever. Again, congrats!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.