Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 2 months post BK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update 2 months post BK

I am bascially two months post BK (-10 days). My Fico scores at the starting of filing bk were EQ- 506, TU- 505, EX- 480, I decided to file in Aug 2018 but had to wait until Nov 2018 at the advice of my lawyer. During the 3 months of waiting I let all CC's, personal loan, and two autos go in default (22 total late payments reported during Aug & Nov). Fast forward to today, I have a Credit One ($600 CL, started @ $400 auto increased after first payment to $600), Discover Secured ($500), and a car loan (Carvana @ 16.xx% APR, horrible I know, had to get loan before my discharge). My Fico scores as of today are EQ - 642, TU - 591, EX - 633. I still have a lot of rebuilding to do, but it can be done, in just a few short months I am far better off than I was pre BK. I will try to refi my auto loan in about two more months with my credit union. Thanks to all the advice and input on this form my experience was far less daunting.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Update 2 months post BK

Congrats. Way to go. No where to go now but up!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.