cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Starting Rebuild 6/7/17 Complete, Now in Garden.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Starting Rebuild 6/7/17

Congrats on getting the BK off. I'm trying to do so myself so that was good info. Thanks for posting and no, you didnt cheat the system you just happen to be one of the lucky ones who fell through the loop holes. Who can be mad at that smh!!! Anyway congrats again!!!!!

Message 21 of 23
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on getting the BK off. I'm trying to do so myself so that was good info. Thanks for posting and no, you didnt cheat the system you just happen to be one of the lucky ones who fell through the loop holes. Who can be mad at that smh!!! Anyway congrats again!!!!!

Thanks so much. By the way, the ceiling continues to get higher.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man!! i hope my rebuild is as half of urs! lol congrats! i dont discharge until dec5 or the 15th! so im excited and i had my LN forzen way before I did my BK in Sept and the Bk never even showed up on my Equifax report but it did for the other 2! so no its ot cheating the system! where is there a law that states they can go fishing for BK and place them on your report?? smh lol i know i dont sicharge for a few more weeks but i jut app for a discover secured card and was approved! by time i get discharged i should have my card! how long did it take them to report it to the credit angencies? 

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.