cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upsolve.org is a GREAT resource for Declaring Bankruptcy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upsolve.org is a GREAT resource for Declaring Bankruptcy!

I filed chapter 7 about 1.5 years ago through these guys and my experience was great. I could not afford a lawyer and since I was below 5k/month income they walked me through the entire process, directed me to my classes, looked over my paperwork, and helped me file ch7 100% free of charge (they do request donations though). The filing fees and credit training courses are still at your expense of course but you're paying those for filing regardless.

It has been a while since filing but just wanted to shout out these guys since my experience was so good and I am positive I would have messed up the process without their help. Of course, if you can afford a lawyer comfortably, that is still the safest and best route! 

2 REPLIES 2
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Upsolve.org is a GREAT resource for Declaring Bankruptcy!

I wanted to use them but unfortunately they don't do joint bankruptcies. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upsolve.org is a GREAT resource for Declaring Bankruptcy!

Thank you for posting this.   I can't afford an attorney and was thinking of using them.   I could do it without them, but I think it might streamline things for me and give me less chance of error.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.