Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waht exactly will my credit report look likeafter bk

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waht exactly will my credit report look likeafter bk

So I have my meeting w/ creditors next week on my chptr 7 and I am not quite sure what my credit report will look like after my disharge. I know all my accounts (14 NEgative) will still be there but will they state. closed? balance?

etc.... any help out there. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waht exactly will my credit report look likeafter bk

I filed for chapter 7 bk in July of 07 and when I got an updated copy of my report, everything that I put in BK was listed as closed and it had a note attached stating that the account was in CH 7 bk and bk was discharged. You will also have a public record account added to your credit report stating your bk case number and courts that it was filed in and it will also list your discharge date.
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waht exactly will my credit report look likeafter bk

I filed for chapter 7 bk in July of 07 and when I got an updated copy of my report, everything that I put in BK was listed as closed and it had a note attached stating that the account was in CH 7 bk and bk was discharged. You will also have a public record account added to your credit report stating your bk case number and courts that it was filed in and it will also list your discharge date.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.