Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washington Mutual

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Washington Mutual

Anyone have experience with WAMU?? If I BK a credit card from WAMU will it effect my banking relationship?? I have 3 bank accounts with WAMU and my BK atty has advised I include my WAMU card in the BK but I do not want any adverse reaction with my bank accounts (ie closure, charge off etc). Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Washington Mutual

Hi, Neverstoppin, welcome to the forums! If you don't get much feedback here, it is possible that your post might do better on the CC forums, as it is asking about how WaMu will regard you if you include its card in BK. There are plenty of members over there who have experience in this and can tell you how it played out with them.

I hope that you get the answers you need here, but if not, please post back on this thread asking for a mod to move it to Credit Cards. You can also pm me by clicking on my excessively long screen name and selecting "send this user a private message." A second smaller window will open, and that's where you type your message. I don't know much about BK, and I'm not on this board that often.

Good luck on the BK!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You I appreciate the help.
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I see where you've started a new thread over on CC. Here's the link for anyone wishing to follow it there:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&thread.id=53019

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, so that OP doesn't have to flip back and forth, looking for responses.

edited to create the hyperlink

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 03-02-2008 08:32 AM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.