cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should show on CR/FICO score - just BK public record, or accounts that were IIB, or both

tag
grammysue
Established Member

What should show on CR/FICO score - just BK public record, or accounts that were IIB, or both

I have been reading these forums for awhile but still am confused about what should be showing on the credit report - just the BK alone, or all the accounts that were in the BK plus the BK public record.  That seems like a double whammy.  If that's the case, do I challenge (can't think of right word) every account that has a "red flag"?  I asked lawyer; he was no help.  He's paid, CH7 is discharged, and he's done.  Filed 9/07, discharged 12/07, just pulled all FICO scores, they range from 586 (husband, Equifax) to one of mine 711 (Experian).  How is that possible?  This forum is great.  Now what do I do?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should show on CR/FICO score - just BK public record, or accounts that were IIB, or both

The PR will stay for 7 CH13 and 10 years for BK7

The accounts associated with them will remain for 7 years past DOFD
They should all be marked closed, IIB with a zero balance with no lates or derog data after you filed.

You should pull all 3 directly from the CRA's and compare them.

Message 2 of 4
grammysue
Established Member

Re: What should show on CR/FICO score - just BK public record, or accounts that were IIB, or both

Timothy, thanks for answer.  We pulled all reports through MYFico, are you saying we should go directly to each CRA and do it again? 
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

IF it has everything you need to compare- stick with the ones from myFICO

grammysue wrote:
Timothy, thanks for answer.  We pulled all reports through MYFico, are you saying we should go directly to each CRA and do it again? 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.