cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the bankruptcy showing as pending after nearly five years?

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Why is the bankruptcy showing as pending after nearly five years?

On my CR, both TU and Equifax show it as dishcharged, but Experien is showing it as pending.  I'm not sure if that matters, but I'm thinking it does!  It was discharged in 12/05.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Why is the bankruptcy showing as pending after nearly five years?

Not sure why it would show like that.  Just dispute it as discharged.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 3
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Re: Why is the bankruptcy showing as pending after nearly five years?

I got an email last night saying they have changed mine from pending to discharged in 12/07!  Now if I could only get into the system so we can dispute it on hubby's CR.  The system always seems to be down when trying to do it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.