Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot! Discharged! and APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot! Discharged! and APPROVED!

Hey Everyone,

So, I did a lot of work cleaning up my credit reports as soon as I walked out of the 341 Meeting and I've been anxiously awaiting my discharge since the "deadline for objections" passed a month ago yesterday. My lawyer emailed me last night saying that my discharge had entered PACER as of 6pm.

This morning, feeling reckless and tired (I burned Cap1 for about $1000), I headed over to Capital One's pre-qualifier page. I was pre-qualified for both the QuickSilver and Platinum MC. Once again, pre-coffee, I pulled the trigger and was approved for both of them! I am talking 12 hours after my discharge hit public record. I guess all that CRA repair really helped out. $300 each.

I've got student loans so I plan on hanging out with these Cap1 cards for the next 6 months and PIF each month and following the plan.

Just excited to start over. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woot! Discharged! and APPROVED!

Congrat's On Your Discharge And Your Approvals !!!Smiley Happy

Heres a great thread on rebuilding.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td-...

Message 2 of 4
Scupra
Super Contributor

Congrats on your discharge and recent approvals! Great job on cleaning up your reports ahead of time. Definitely check out the thread beachglass posted as it will help you a ton!

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.