Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bankruptcy friendly Auto loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bankruptcy friendly Auto loans

I burned capital one.. unfortunately...guess im gonna have to take the hit initially.. chrysler capital isnt bad or are they?
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Carvana was an easy approval and low money down/18% rate.  But they will absolutley not budge on an open BK.  For 7 you have to wait for discharge, and for 13 they require a trustee letter.  I just went through it.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ended up getting a New vehicle 2019 Jeep Cherokee Upland at 20.7%. no money down.  Plan to refinance in 6 months or so. 

Message 13 of 16
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Have not received my discharge yet but tried Carvana.

Limited to $12k, with $1500 down and 26% interest.

Wait for my DC, pay down CC to 29% and try in September
Message 14 of 16
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Who did you end up going through? What were your terms? 

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 15 of 16
grneydangl
Frequent Contributor

I just got a new car through Chase (Mazda).  I had my previous Mazda financed through Chase and reaffirmed my auto with them so I think that's why they were so willing to finance with me again.  Everyone else (Ally, others) were coming back with a 10.99+ apr and Chase was willing to do 7.04%.  Not ideal, especially since my previous car was at 0.9%, but better than I could have asked for.  The credit score they pulled at the time was 573 (yikes).

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.