Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had may 341 meeting today! :) NOW WHAT?

tag
pjenny1973
Established Member

had may 341 meeting today! :) NOW WHAT?

Had my 341 meeting today, All went well. Thank god!! Now whats the next step that I need to take on clearing up my credit reports?, and rebuilding credit? I tried a capital one pre qualification and got a response saying couldnt find any credit card offers for you at this time! Im lost

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: had may 341 meeting today! :) NOW WHAT?

No you wait the 60 days.

Don't apply for credit until you get your discharge in hand. Instead, work on getting your reports cleaned up.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 6
grassfeeder
Frequent Contributor

no you don't post a single question or do anything until you have read every post of this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharge-to-700-in-24-months-or-less/td-...

Fico 8 Scores 5/1/22 :
799 EQ | 793 TU | 809 EX
Message 3 of 6
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Your case is not over until the discarge has been granted by the bankruptcy judge. Next step is you wait for the discharge. After that, pull your three credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and revie the reporting on every tradeline and public record's entry. Your objective is tor ensure that everything is reporting accurately [IIB and zero balance] for the tradelines listed in your bankruptcy schuedule.

Much has been posted on this topic so do some serching/reading of relevant material on this forum and follow the recommendation offered because many of us have been there and done that.

All the best creating and maintaining a robust credit profile.

Message 4 of 6
pjenny1973
Established Member

Pulled my credit reports today, and alot of them are chapter7 discharged, EXCEPT one it says chapter 13 petition.. what is this?? And what can I do to fix it?? Please please let me know. Thank you in advanced
Message 5 of 6
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Dispute it.

Could be an error. You may have to upload a copy of your petition and schedule of creditors, but, shouldn't be that big of a deal.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.