Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

items not showing that they were included in BK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

items not showing that they were included in BK

I have three credit cards my ex wife had where I was an AU.  I just realized they show up on my report and are not showing they were filed in the BK.  Do I need to contact the CC company or send a letter to the EQ to get this straight?  it's been four years since BK
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: items not showing that they were included in BK

Were they actually included in the bankruptcy? Was your ex the one who filed? If they were in her name and you were the one who filed then they wouldn't have been included.  Are they positive or negative tradelines? If they have low utl and have all payments on time with good history then they will only be doing good for your report.  If they are negative tradelines then you can just call the CCC and ask that you are removed as an AU and they will come off your reports in 30-60 days.  If after 60 days they haven't come off then you can dispute with the CRBs as not your accounts (only do this after the 60 days after you have had yourself removed from the accounts)

But if they are positive i would just leave well enough alone 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they were included in the BK and we filed together then I divorced her (that problem solved)  the CR does not give account numbers but it does show them as 120 day late while all other accounts show inculdedin BK.  I can't be positive which accounts they were only that I was an AU because the CR does not give account numbers.  I called the CCC and all they would tell me was they were reporting correctly and that I would need to contact Equafax to get it looked at.  I mentioned again to the lady that I was listed as an AU on those three accounts but she said without those account numbers she coulnd't do anything for me.  So I will try Equafax, thanks for your input.

Message 3 of 4
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

What is the balance reporting on those credit cards ?
FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.