Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

junk debt attorney

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

junk debt attorney

I had a bankruptcy discharged in 2003 for 5 years this attorney keeps sending me bills for $2209,83 this was discharged in my bankruptcy in 03 i called them 3 times from 2003  to now telling them this was discharged in bankruptcy but thay keep sending the bills . so i sent them a dv letter thay responded with this letter .  this is in responce to the letter you sent dated 8/4/08 enclosed please find a copy from Virginias judicial wibsite where a judgment was enterd against you on 1/15/2004 also inside please find a copy of the contract what can i do to this clown . thank you       not only are thay reporting on my CR but it went to judgment

Message Edited by rbroadh2o on 10-01-2008 02:27 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: junk debt attorney

they are in contempt of the discharge order.  Take this situation back to your BK attorney or write a letter to the BK court and explain and document all of it.  Also copy it to the court where the judgment was filed against you AFTER your discharge.  You can also sue this company for violation of the discharge order.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.