Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

keeping lease before and after chapter 7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

keeping lease before and after chapter 7

Hello, sorry If this had been asked before I’ve spent the last 2 days reading these forums and have not found and answer I am going to meet w my lawyer on 3/16/18 I pay her in full and get everything going I am currently leasing a car which I have 10 months left on I am behind 1 month by the time I meet with my lawyer I will be fully caught up and plan on being caught up going forward now my question is should i not reaffirm my lease ? But also want to keep the car once the lease is up is that possible even if the bk already showing by then ? will I have to run my credit to determine if I can etc ? Or will I be ok since I already have the car ? And what are the odds that Toyota offers me to turn in my car and get a newer one ? In the past 6 months I have been late 3 times but do not plan on being late anymore once I pay February and March in the new few weeks

Thank you in advance
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.