cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Awaiting first meeting" on Pacer, after 341 meeting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Awaiting first meeting" on Pacer, after 341 meeting?

Hi everyone,

I have a quick question, I had my 341 meeting on July 29th. Everything went super smooth with no issues, the only problem is when I check my status on the pacer it still says "awaiting first meeting" Is that normal? Sorry if I'm being too paranoid but doesn't the trustee upload a report of no distribution? Thanks in advance for your answers and advice.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: "Awaiting first meeting" on Pacer, after 341 meeting?

The court clerks do the uploading of documents once they're signed. Give it a little more time especially if you live in a highly populated area. Mine was in Orlando. 75 people, 3 trustees. Took forever! Good Luck! And Welcome to the Forums!

Edit: Did you mean June not July (today)?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had mine a week ago and it's still not updated. But I live in Seattle area so I'd be surprised to see it updated any time soon. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine still said awaiting first meeting until the day my bankruptcy was discharged.

Dont worry about that status. You showed up and that is all that matters.
Message 4 of 6
EOL2018
Established Member

how do you check pacer, do you have to pay?

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Just sign up. Your allowed a bunch of views until they charge you I think .10 cents a page. But they dont charge you until it hits $15.00. I printed every single document, placed them in my own BK binder for safe keeping, and never paid anything.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.