Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reporting my payments

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

reporting my payments

Hello, I had my bank 7 discharged in jan 07, and experian is reporting my house payments but transunion and equifax are not. I have sent out dear johns to these 2 to no luck and the bank HSBC said its policy to put the account on hold during a bankruptcy. What should i do, because these other places not reporting do affect my credit score /worthyness right? Mike
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: reporting my payments

unless you reaffirmed the mortgage loan in your bk, then by law, none of the agencies are required to report your on time payments.  Even with reaffirmation, there is no quarantee that agencies will report.  However, a mortgage history (obtained from your lender) will show your on time payments should you ever chose to refinance it just won't show on your cra's.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: reporting my payments

it was reaffirmed and i had this resolved finally when my attorney that did my ch 7 called and i got a letter yesterday that they will be reporting it to all the agencies. Im a year out from refinancing because im a on a teaser rate that i can afford and handle.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.