Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0% BT offers on existing Ink+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

0% BT offers on existing Ink+

I continually receive 0% offers on my Ink+ that has a nice CL. I currently use it for a relatively small amount of recurring charges and things like office supplies. 

I need to take advantage of SOME BT offer and I'm trying to decide if I should use this. Let me know what I'm missing: 

Pro: 

Not on personal credit

2% fee (others I'm considering are 3%)

Con: 

Can't use card for current charges

Can't segragate business charges (ironically I'm just starting to do stuff for my business, even though I got the card over a year ago)

Probably technically bad since the BT$ isn't for business stuff

TIA

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: 0% BT offers on existing Ink+

@Anonymous wrote:

I continually receive 0% offers on my Ink+ that has a nice CL. I currently use it for a relatively small amount of recurring charges and things like office supplies. 

I need to take advantage of SOME BT offer and I'm trying to decide if I should use this. Let me know what I'm missing: 

Pro: 

Not on personal credit

2% fee (others I'm considering are 3%)

Con: 

Can't use card for current charges

Can't segragate business charges (ironically I'm just starting to do stuff for my business, even though I got the card over a year ago)

Probably technically bad since the BT$ isn't for business stuff

TIA

IMHO your business card should just be for business purposes.

In Chase's opinion too. They well might close your account if you use it for non-business purposes.

And in your accountant's opinion, too.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a real business and understand a balance sheet, there are no issues with the BT

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep putting personal charges on a biz card and you will have an accounting disaster.  You may very well end up with constructive divedends.(depends on type of enity)   A very nasty tax topic. Biz charges  go on biz cards  personal charges go on personal charges and never shall they be comingled. Biz cards are very picky about using them for personal use. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.