cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$18,000 AMEX BLUE FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: $18,000 AMEX BLUE FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!! INSTANT APPROVAL!!!!!

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

Congrats on the $18k limit; that's spectacular!

Other lenders will have varying criteria. Capital One might be "easier" to get, but if you have too many new credit cards on your personal credit report, than Chase, US Bank, and FNBO (First Bankcard issues many smaller bank business cards) will be less likely to issue a card.

Amex has a hard limit of four CREDIT cards, regardless of whether they're personal or business. Charge cards are exampt from the limit. 

Actually is 5 now on revolvers as of about 5 months back?

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, am fairly new to the forum. I would like to ask one of you expereince Business Credit Builder a question. Recently a friend of mine's applied for the same card. Amex Blue for business. Only problem was she did not use the Ein. She Filled the application using her SSN only and got a instant approval.( already got the hard pull on her personal side) she received  the card in mail but did not activate it. She was told by a amex rep to cancel the card and re apply using the business Ein. Would that affect her personal credit and would re applying cause a second hard pull. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, am fairly new to the forum. I would like to ask one of you expereince Business Credit Builder a question. Recently a friend of mine's applied for the same card. Amex Blue for business. Only problem was she did not use the Ein. She Filled the application using her SSN only and got a instant approval.( already got the hard pull on her personal side) she received  the card in mail but did not activate it. She was told by a amex rep to cancel the card and re apply using the business Ein. Would that affect her personal credit and would re applying cause a second hard pull. 

Welcome to MyFICO.

The Amex rep gave your friend horrible advice.  She does not need to reapply using her EIN.  SSNs are perfectly fine to use for business applications.  I have 4 business credit cards including one from Amex and I have used only my SSN for every one. If she reapplied she would get another HP.  Just tell her to activate the card and use it as she normally would.  It will report to her business credit and not appear on her personal credit unless she defaults on the card.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.