cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Business CC Approvals - Amazon Net55, Amex Amazon Business, Amex SimplyCash Recon SL's? lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1st Business CC Approvals - Amazon Net55, Amex Amazon Business, Amex SimplyCash Recon SL's? lol

Hi not sure I like what I seen other than approvals :-p

1st Amazon Net55 approved for $5500 - can I recon when I get it since its Synchrony card? 

2nd- Amex Amazon business, I didnt see there was a "Prime" version not sure IF i need to PC for it or not? Im a prime member normally.  Also it says "Temporary Credit Limit $2500 (your updated credit limit will be available once you confirm youve received the card)" Can I recon SL if its low or wait 60+ (does the 60 day limit start from date approved, today, or once activated?  I have personal Amex's but havent requested CLI's)

3rd- SimplyCash $2000 low approval but im not complaining I had zero cards and was paying inflated prices for crappy office supplies to get my biz credit going lol.  Can I combine/move some of the Amazon+SimplyCash credit lines ?

I've been putting $20k a month on my personal Amex Gold and paying it in full think thats why they approved me finally lol.

No baddies, 30-45% utilization (some cards report random balance updates pff) & low 700's across the FICO board

Thanks guys

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1st Business CC Approvals - Amazon Net55, Amex Amazon Business, Amex SimplyCash Recon SL's? lol

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi not sure I like what I seen other than approvals :-p

1st Amazon Net55 approved for $5500 - can I recon when I get it since its Synchrony card? 

2nd- Amex Amazon business, I didnt see there was a "Prime" version not sure IF i need to PC for it or not? Im a prime member normally.  Also it says "Temporary Credit Limit $2500 (your updated credit limit will be available once you confirm youve received the card)" Can I recon SL if its low or wait 60+ (does the 60 day limit start from date approved, today, or once activated?  I have personal Amex's but havent requested CLI's)

3rd- SimplyCash $2000 low approval but im not complaining I had zero cards and was paying inflated prices for crappy office supplies to get my biz credit going lol.  Can I combine/move some of the Amazon+SimplyCash credit lines ?

I've been putting $20k a month on my personal Amex Gold and paying it in full think thats why they approved me finally lol.

No baddies, 30-45% utilization (some cards report random balance updates pff) & low 700's across the FICO board

Thanks guys

Congrats on the approval.  Regarding the Amex Amazon account.  Everyone that has been approved gets the $2500 temporary limit and most end up having much higher limits when the card arrives.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1st Business CC Approvals - Amazon Net55, Amex Amazon Business, Amex SimplyCash Recon SL's? lol

just checked via amex CLI request shows 8500$ on there. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The prime card has to be done on Amazons site and the app status will show up on the Amex site . In the event you get a CLI on your personal Amex you can combine it to your business card FYI . I cant wait for my upcoming app spree.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The prime card has to be done on Amazons site and the app status will show up on the Amex site . In the event you get a CLI on your personal Amex you can combine it to your business card FYI . I cant wait for my upcoming app spree.

Is it possible to shift all(thats allowed) of my cards limits to my highest amex and then request a CLI lol or will Amex frown upon that hah

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am unsure if there is a limit to the amount but he has a personal with 25k and moved from that . He has two biz revolvers that came at 11k , 7k. He evened out from personal becuase he does not want to hit the ceiling on his personal with them. Thats as far as I know!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.