Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st business card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1st business card

I was recently approved for a chase business card with a starting like of $5,000.

My reported revenue from my brand new business was 3,000. Do I need to keep updating with chase my business revenue growth to justify charging more things to this card? I always pay in full after the statement cuts, I just didn’t know If I needed to call them to justify why I’m spending more each month.

Also, does anyone know when this card finally reports to my credit report?

Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Re: 1st business card

Following.

Message 2 of 6
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Which Chase Business card ?

Message 3 of 6
LittleSal
Frequent Contributor

Chase business credit cards don’t report to your personal credit report unless you default.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I was recently approved for a chase business card with a starting like of $5,000.

My reported revenue from my brand new business was 3,000. Do I need to keep updating with chase my business revenue growth to justify charging more things to this card? I always pay in full after the statement cuts, I just didn’t know If I needed to call them to justify why I’m spending more each month.

Also, does anyone know when this card finally reports to my credit report?

Thank you

You probably should update your business revenue if it grows a lot so that they will consider CLIs in the future.  But you don’t need to worry about charging a lot on the card if the charge is approved.  As long as you pay them Chase doesn’t care how much you charge each month.  

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Irish for the info.

It was the Marriott Card
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.