Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Amex Business Card Approvals!

tag
Rudy1
Established Contributor

2 Amex Business Card Approvals!

I haven't posted on the forums in a while and I always come back saying this but life is busy but in my journey I managed to snag 2 new AMEX Business Cards. I got approved for $2600 for each of them. I don't know why this amount but hopefully it grows! The first card I got was the Lowes Amex which I kind of feel like was worth it and also kind of am like maybe I should have went with the gold card but oh well. The second card I got was a Blue Business Plus Card. I've wanted this card forever to earn MR points so i'm glad I got it. I applied for Lowes on March 2nd got approval email midday March 3rd after having to send in Business bank statements. I applied for the Blue Business Plus after getting the approval email and got approved again midday March 4th after sending in Business bank statements. I don't mind the low limits as i'm sure they will grow with the usage that I will put on them. I'm gardening on my personal report right now and I thought why not take a shot if it's no HP no harm no foul!

>
Goal Cards:
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: 2 Amex Business Card Approvals!

Congrats on your approval! 🤑👍👍

Message 2 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the 2X Amex approvals with no HP !  Smiley Happy

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 5
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on both of your Amex Business Card approvals!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 5
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your AMEX approvals!🥂🎉🍾

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.