Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Approved

Bit the bullet and went to gamble with GM. A small trucking company that grew quickly within a year with rentals. (1 Truck to 6 Trucks) Now replacing rentals with Trac lease and business financing. We have an existing 2019 Ram 3500 with a PG from my partner of 50% only 11 months ago via Chrysler Cap. Today was my turn and the dealer got me approved over a course of 4 days via Ally with 100% in the business name and my PG.  If any data points are needed please let me know but APR was 9% and credit was not in the best place due to utilization and running the business but I am still amazed after signing the deal. I plan to go back to this dealer for the rest of my tenure in this business based on how I was treated! Even surprising the salesman by coming to get another truck within 2 months via an equipment loan from Truist!

Even though times are rough for some but BBT stepped up for me via PPP for multiple businesses and the SBA finally got the ball rolling on EIDL for several businesses but declined one of them.

Thanks for the read. I am still smiling LOL

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Approved

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 3
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 DRW Approved

Congratulations on your approval and bus. successSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.