Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5K Sam's MC CLI

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

5K Sam's MC CLI

I have been using this card since 2019. My credit limit was initially approved for 12.5k with no PG. I have the store card too!

Steadily, I have been approved for increases to 17,500, 22,500, 28k, and finally 33k usually with 6 months between CLI's. I kept my Experian business looking clean with payments and overall scores. Synchrony pulls that report every time.

I have heard you can get up to a 100k on this card, but I have no idea if that is true. Will keep testing over time. This card reports to Experian Biz, D&B, and SBFE. Synchrony is not the best, but at least I have been able to build and separate personal and business.

bizcredit11

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: 5K Sam's MC CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 11
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the growth of your business credit!

Do you have other business CCs as well and for how long have they been open?

Message 3 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Sam's MC CLI !

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulation!  I have this card too, and have been able to build the line in much the same way.

Message 5 of 11
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Mind if I ask you how much monthly spend you put on this as business and then personal? Also what was  your fico score when you first pulled this card? Or how long was your business going before applying? Was it LLC or SP? I was pre-approved for 9K last year, but I didn't take the offer so It's tempting to maybe apply for this card with no PG.

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
Message 6 of 11
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@Credit4Growth Yes, I do have other business credit cards now. This was my 1st business card though. I started with a few net 30's, store cards, gas cards, and finally the MC all no PG. I do have PG cards now, but I wanted to improve my personal credit, work on my business, and keep personal and business separate along with becoming more fundable. 

I began business credit in early 2018. The PG business credit cards are 1-2 years old now.

bizcredit11

Message 7 of 11
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@MudkipsRKooL I don't use my business cards for personal. My spend varies on the Sam's MC. I think I've had 10-12k on that card at it's highest and then payed in down. 

They didn't pull my FICO for the Sam's MC or the store card. I applied with my business credit only no PG. My business was about 10 years old when I applied. It's an LLC. As long as you have established business credit applying without a PG sounds good to me. It's about the only one out there. 

I noticed you're already in good with Chase and AMX. You need that Synchrony relationship with the Sam's MC though. Good luck!

bizcredit11

Message 8 of 11
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Thanks bizcredit11 !

Message 9 of 11
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@bizcredit11 Congrats on your Sam's MC CLI . . . I am currently looking to apply for business credit. Thanks for posting!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.