cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 to 10 day message. Ink plus…APPROVED!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

7 to 10 day message. Ink plus…APPROVED!!

Hey all,

My plan for this year was to buy a home and apply for a business card to keep personal and business expenses separate.  I finished moving into the new home on Sunday and thought I’d celebrate with the business ap as I’ll be purchasing a new computer and office furniture this year (I have cash set aside for these things already) Yesterday, 30 days tuned into 7 to 10 days :-(. I remembered something Imperfectfuture said and I gave the verification number a call. It turns out they had sent me a letter asking me to verify my address because I had just moved.  The rep asked me maybe two questions about my sole proprietorship and approved me for 17k! The entire conversation was about 5 minutes. I asked that the card to be expedited.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7 to 10 day message. Ink plus…APPROVED!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey all,

My plan for this year was to buy a home and apply for a business card to keep personal and business expenses separate.  I finished moving into the new home on Sunday and thought I’d celebrate with the business ap as I’ll be purchasing a new computer and office furniture this year (I have cash set aside for these things already) Yesterday, 30 days tuned into 7 to 10 days :-(. I remembered something Imperfectfuture said and I gave the verification number a call. It turns out they had sent me a letter asking me to verify my address because I had just moved.  The rep asked me maybe two questions about my sole proprietorship and approved me for 17k! The entire conversation was about 5 minutes. I asked that the card to be expedited.

Congrats!  Great card

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Irish! It was a relatively painless process. I was ready with my tax stuff and everything else, but all they wanted to know was why my address had recently changed.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! I'm thinking about going for this once Chase has a few months of seeing how I handle CSP + FU.

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you had CSP and Freedom prior to applying for Ink?

Message 4 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats you'll love Ink and welcome to the family

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks MJ, this is the one card I wanted after the mortgage. I'm feeling pretty set, now. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! I'm thinking about going for this once Chase has a few months of seeing how I handle CSP + FU.

If you don't mind my asking, how long have you had CSP and Freedom prior to applying for Ink?

I don't mind at all.  I  got both the CSP and Freedom July 18 of 2015, so about 10 months? 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.