Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

800 FICO Which Business Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

800 FICO Which Business Credit Card

Hey guys I'm new to the community I have a 800+ FICO I'm interested in applying for a business CC I was thinking about going with the Chase ink, BOA business rewards, capital one Spark, PNC business and the BP fleet card.. from you guys experience what are some of the limits that have been given upon approval and what was the application / approval process like??
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 800 FICO Which Business Credit Card

I have a lower score and was approved for the Amex Simply Cash 25k SL to start. No AF, 0% APR for 9 months. I love this card. Good Luck and nice score!!!

Message 2 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys I'm new to the community I have a 800+ FICO I'm interested in applying for a business CC I was thinking about going with the Chase ink, BOA business rewards, capital one Spark, PNC business and the BP fleet card.. from you guys experience what are some of the limits that have been given upon approval and what was the application / approval process like??

If I were in your position I would go for one of the Chase Ink cards, Cash if you prefer cash back, Preferred if you prefer travel rewards. And forget the others.

Don't go to Capital One! It triple pulls, and it reports to your personal credit. And they are a low class institution, in my opinion.

I have the BOA cash and travel business cards, but I find their website a bit confusing. I find the BOA Cash useful.

I have the Amex Simply Cash, but it doesn't make it easy to find out if you're getting bonus category points, and they seem to be shortchanging me on the bonus points.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Always helps to answer these questions if you post what kind of business that you have and what are your major spend categories.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies guys I'm thinking about going with the chase ink cash, BOA business rewards, Amex simply cash , and possibly PNC business card. Do these institutions ship their correspondence (card, welcome packet etc.. ) to the home or business address?
Message 5 of 9
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Chase Biz Ink  Starting line 20k 0% for I think 15 months.  I like their website and they have the blueprint.  You can pick to pay different things on a different time line.  My score was in the low 700s when I applied.  In biz about 8 years.  The app process was the pretty much the same as a personal card.  Just asked for EIN.  Maybe yearly revenue, I think.  Very easy app.   GL   Smiley Happy  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 6 of 9
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

There are Spark offers of $500 bonuses and/or 2% back.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does amex, pnc bank , boa, chase, citi etc ship the card to the home address or business address? Because if they ship to the home address what's the point of INC or having separate address for business?
Message 8 of 9
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does amex, pnc bank , boa, chase, citi etc ship the card to the home address or business address? Because if they ship to the home address what's the point of INC or having separate address for business?

If I recall, you tell them where to ship it.  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.