Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A better way to redeem $750 bonus on Chase Ink card

Get your FICO Score for free

No credit card required

Janneman
Established Contributor

A better way to redeem $750 bonus on Chase Ink card

I have earned SUB in the amount of $750 on my Ink card (not preferred one)...and wondering the best way to redeem this amount to get maximum value of it...Thanku

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

Re: A better way to redeem $750 bonus on Chase Ink card

Best way is if you can move that cash back to a travel partner (e.g. United, Hyatt).

Requires a personal CSP. I think you can also combine points with a Ink Business Preferred.

Official travel point totals as of 10/26/22 (1,018,861 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 400,462 | IHG One Rewards 182,149 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,663 | World of Hyatt 101,340 | Citi Thank You 85,532 | Marriott Bonvoy 84,039 | AA Advantage 15,244 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | British Airways Avios 11,333 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 2,635 | Hilton Honors 2,317 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1883 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Expedia Points 529 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Hotels.com Rewards 6/10 ($135.99) | Discover CB 2,691 ($26.91)
Message 2 of 7
Janneman
Established Contributor

@Citylights18 wrote:

Best way is if you can move that cash back to a travel partner (e.g. United, Hyatt).

Requires a personal CSP. I think you can also combine points with a Ink Business Preferred.

but I never used nor ever gonna use United, Hyatt...what are other partners? how much this amount would be worth with travel partner? I dont hv CSP nor I be eligible for it before 24 months.. Thankyou

Message 3 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@Citylights18 wrote:

but I never used nor ever gonna use United, Hyatt...what are other partners? how much this amount would be worth with travel partner? I dont hv CSP nor I be eligible for it before 24 months.. Thankyou

Without a card that allows transfers to a travel partner like the CSP/CSR/CIP you're pretty much limited to the base value of 1cpp for redemptions. An option is to hold on to the points for the time being until you get one of the cards mentioned above and then from there use the points. Otherwise you are stuck with redeeming your 75,000 pts for $750 cash equivalent. I know Chase every once in awhile has discount sales for gift cards which could be an option you can look at but selection is somewhat limited at times

Message 4 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@Citylights18 wrote:

Then take the money and be done with it.

In order not to create bookkeeping, tax, accounting, and legal issues, I just take it as a statement credit on the card.

Total revolving limits 724200 (622200 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 725 TU 723 EX 700

Message 5 of 7
Janneman
Established Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@Citylights18 wrote:

Then take the money and be done with it.

In order not to create bookkeeping, tax, accounting, and legal issues, I just take it as a statement credit on the card.

appreciated....

Message 6 of 7
Janneman
Established Contributor

Can I transfer my Chase UR points (that I have earned on my Ink Cashback business card) to one of my family members who has Chase Sepphire card so that it could be used with travel partners?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.