Did you mean: 

AMEX BBP Approval - Sole Prop

tag
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

AMEX BBP Approval - Sole Prop

BBP approval (My Fico).png

Approved for a 2K SL @ 19.24%

I was going to wait until early next year for my next app, but somehow I convinced myself that this was perfectly acceptable. Turns out I was right!

First business card. Sole prop. Business is ~6 months old. Been getting rsvp mailers for the Blue Business Cash every month for the last 3 months in a row. My EX8 climbed up to 663 and I started seeing prequals for all of the core AMEX revolvers, when I had previously only seen charge cards and cobrands. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
YungGouda
New Contributor

Re: AMEX BBP Approval - Sole Prop

Congrats! Did you have to submit any documentation? I'm looking into a biz AMEX (preferably Amazon or BBP) as soon as my new personal  revolvers age.

FICO 8s (10/11/2021)

Message 2 of 7
aynot4fitness
Contributor

@YungGouda wrote:

Congrats! Did you have to submit any documentation? I'm looking into a biz AMEX (preferably Amazon or BBP) as soon as my new personal  revolvers age.

Amazon Business Prime AmEx does not require any documentation.

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 3 of 7
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Darn, hope you can grow and aren't stuck like me forever in spite of paying in full each month for three years and sometimes utilizing the full cl three times before the statement cut... ive gotten one 2x cli on an Amex personal and all my business cards are useless, especially my gold card. 

Message 4 of 7
Thammer
New Contributor

Yep, learned this myself. For my other business card approvals, BBP, BBC, and Plat, I had to link my bank account and provide documentation. When I tried for the Amazon, no such request.

Message 5 of 7
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

I did not have to send any documentation or link any bank accounts. Come to think of it, I didn't even have to submit my EIN. 

@YungGouda Can't go wrong with either of those choices!

Message 6 of 7
quikj9
Frequent Contributor

@Thermionic_E I hope the limit grows as well, but I'm in no rush. Honestly, I'm just glad I didn't waste a HP and I've got a long term goal card of mine. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.