Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BBP CARD NEW TO FORUMS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BBP CARD NEW TO FORUMS

First i wat to thank everyone on here because this has been my go to place for answers and tips

Last night i did the application and got the "please call us to go over more info" called this morning they verifyed some personal info and some buisness info and BOOM approved they didnt do a HP so thanks IRISH you are the reason i pulled the trigger i have a platnium and a blue cash as personal cards with them im really excited because i am finally starting my companys credit and all this after getting denied by chase for "to many open accounts in 24 months" however im 21 and opened my credit barley 3 years ago and one of the accounts is a authorized user and the other was a tjmaxx credit card that was upgraded from a store card to a full mastercard by itself and not beacuse i asked for it 

EITHER WAY THANKS EVERYONE ON HERE SO MUCH

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX BBP CARD NEW TO FORUMS

Thats great!! Congrats to you on all your success, and your credit success too!

Welcome to the boards as well! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BBP CARD NEW TO FORUMS

@Anonymous wrote:

First i wat to thank everyone on here because this has been my go to place for answers and tips

Last night i did the application and got the "please call us to go over more info" called this morning they verifyed some personal info and some buisness info and BOOM approved they didnt do a HP so thanks IRISH you are the reason i pulled the trigger i have a platnium and a blue cash as personal cards with them im really excited because i am finally starting my companys credit and all this after getting denied by chase for "to many open accounts in 24 months" however im 21 and opened my credit barley 3 years ago and one of the accounts is a authorized user and the other was a tjmaxx credit card that was upgraded from a store card to a full mastercard by itself and not beacuse i asked for it 

EITHER WAY THANKS EVERYONE ON HERE SO MUCH

Welcome to the forums

Congrats on the approval.  Well done and I'm happy to have asisted you in any way.  Stick around and post more.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.