Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Biz Cash Approval

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

AMEX Blue Biz Cash Approval

Decided to apply for this card strictly for the nice BT offer 0% for 12 months. Had to close out 1 other revolver as I was at my 5 cap limit. Mulled over my lineup and decided to cut ties with my cash magnet which hadn’t seen much usage since I met the SUb last year. And besides I had enough 1.5% Cashback cards in my possession like they where going out of style 😂😂. Rep approved after the closure. Will reallocate some limit from another revolver over to this one and float some of my personal debt to this card. 😎

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Biz Cash Approval

Congrats.

Moving some of my personal over was a main factor in choosing this card also.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Jaxstraw! Absolutely this offer from Amex doesn’t come around very often esp with their business cards. Last time Amex had a similar offer like this was when BBP had 20,000 MR after $1k spend and 0% for 15 BT a couple of years back but I had no debt lol! 😂

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 4 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks @M_Smart007!

Message 5 of 7
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Drwaz99

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.