Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Bus. Plus Approved...

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

AMEX Blue Bus. Plus Approved...

Instant approval HOWEVER...they stole $9k from my BCE which I'm good with for the time being plus was sort of expecting it b/c AMEX is in the process of chopping limits on unused or barely used cards w/ high limits anyway--so at least this way I get to keep my limit so-to-speak but have it where I'll get better use of it. WAAAY better than losing it all together IMO. Stuck me with the highest 21.49 APR though. I was going back and forth for weeks between this and the no AF personal Hilton. Didn't really want to kill another 5/24 spot just now--so if the 100k special offer is still around later I'll have another decision to make seeing I'm now at the max 5 revolvers.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Bus. Plus Approved...

Congrats on the new Amex @Credit-hoarder! And you're 1000% right about being able to steal your own limit for a new card than having them take it altogether. I've been wondering if they'll touch by $30k BCP but I've gone two cycles since the posts started and still intact so I think I'm good...for now.. Congrats on the new addition! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Thanks @credit_is_crack. The funny thing is at the end of this week I'm eligible again for a CLI from AMEX. They declined the one I put in last January. Since they technically didn't give me any new credit with this approval I'm gonna ask for $2500 on my BCE--but I'm pretty certain I won't get it b/c I'm probably at my AMEX max exposure for my reported income. 
My guess would be your BCP is probably safe from CLD since it has an AF associated with it

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz on the approval.

I've been contemplating between the BBP and the Simply Cash, as well as the Amazon Biz. Although I'm holding off on Amazon to see what they do with Amex Green first though, concerning the rumored perks.  I realize  they're very different rewards satructures, but all 3 are no AF cards. Also considering doing a CLI on my personal BCE prior to the app, in case they take some CL from that card. As have been mentioned has happend to others.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been eyeing this one for my first business CC. Do you enter total sales in the income or some other metric i.e. gross profit etc?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whatever you are reporting to IRS, same as you would personal Income. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.